Protecting your data when you visit our website is very important to us.Below, we’ll let you know what data is collected during your visit and how it’s used.You will also receive information about what rights you have with regard to the use of your data.
For security reasons, our website is equipped with SSL/TLS encryption.This is demonstrated by the small lock icon in the upper left corner of your browser’s address bar.This encryption prevents the data you submit from being read by unauthorised third parties.Our security measures are improved continuously in order to meet state-of-the-art requirements.
1. Data controller in terms of data protection law and data protection officer
The data controller as defined in Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the following:
Wahlefeld Fassadenaufzugstechnik GmbH
Managing Director: Günter Bräunl and Bernd Davids
You can reach our data protection officer under
datenweise Klein & Riedel Gbr.
Detlev Klein und Dorothea Riedel
Tel. +49162 3334430 und +49162 3334431
or at our postal address with the addition “the Data Protection Officer”.
2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be associated with you as an individual.This includes information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, for example.
3. Data collection when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6
• IP address
• Date and time of request
• Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Request status/HTTP status code
• The amount of data transmitted
• The website making the request
• Operating system and device
• Language and version of the browser software.
Log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information.Cookies cannot run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer.They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (the legal basis is also Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR).
a) This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.This especially includes session cookies.These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session.This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website.Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question.You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party or any cookies.Please note that you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this website.
4. Data collection when using the contact form or when contacting us by email
(1) When you contact us through the contact form provided on our website or by e-mail, we will store the information you provide (usually at least your name and e-mail address) to answer your questions.If you want to work towards a conclusion of the contract by means of your message, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.Incidentally, the legal basis for the processing of the data provided by you is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
(2) We will delete the data collected in this context after their storage are no longer required, or otherwise limit their further processing if we are required by law to continue retaining them.
5. Disclosure of data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below .We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
• this is legally permissible and required under Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
6. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analysed.The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area.The full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only in exceptional cases.Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are only processed in truncated form in order to prevent Google from identifying specific individuals.If data collected about you are identifiable to you personally, they will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the function of our websiteThe statistics we gain enable us to improve our services and make it more interesting for you as a user.For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
7. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps functions on this website.This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google is notified that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website.In addition, the data mentioned under section § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted.This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account,
to which you are logged in, or if there is no user account.If you are logged into Google, your information will be directly associated with your account.If you do not wish to be associated to your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button.Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website.Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customised advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website.You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) We use Google Maps on our website to present our online services in an appealing way and to make it easier to find our company.The legal basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR
8. Integration of Google Fonts
(1) On this website, we embed the fonts Google Fonts of Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) We use Google Fonts on our website to present our online services in an engaging and consistent manner.The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
9. Integration of Google ReCaptcha
(1) On this website, we integrate Google ReCaptcha of the provider Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, in the detection of bots, for example, when filling out online forms,
(2) We use Google reCaptcha on our website to protect it from abusive automated spying.The legal basis for the use of Google reCaptcha is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
10. Integration of Wordfence Security
(1) On this website we use the Plugfen Wordfence Security from the provider Defiant, 800 5th Ave Ste 4100, Seattle, WA 98104, USA.
11. Your rights
You have the following rights concerning us regarding your personal data:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR.In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its detail;
• to immediately request the completion of or the correction of incorrect personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or for the defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
• to revoke your consent provided to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR.As a result, we would then no longer be allowed to continue processing the data obtained previously on the basis of this consent and,
• pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
12. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time.If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data following your consent.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing.This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you.When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done.In case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.You can inform us of your objection as regards advertising under the contact details listed under section 1.